During the third year, the PhD project should develop into a manuscript that will be submitted for peer-review by the end of the year. The students should also reflect on their future plans and attend the CeMM Career Days, as well as participate in scientific conferences where they present their research and make valuable connections.
- Mandatory attendance of dissertation seminars and Journal Clubs
- Attendance of CeMMinars, the seminar series at CeMM featuring international, high-impact researchers, and dedicated meetings with speakers and PhD students.
- Work-in-progress presentation at weekly in-house seminar to all scientific staff at CeMM.
- Attendance of a conference is highly encouraged.
- Third PhD committee meeting.
- First author research publication in a peer-reviewed journal.