- National Funding
- CD Laboratory for Chemical Epigenetics and Antiinfectives
- FFG Bridge "ImmunoDegraders"
- FWF DK W 1212-B21 "IAI"
- FWF International I4768 "Resetting the Epigenetic Status of the DM1Locus"
- FWF 1000 Ideas TAI289 "The Human Mini-Cell"
- FWF SFB F 4711-B20 "Myeloproliferative Neoplasms"
- FWF SFB F 6102-B21 "Chromatin Landscapes"
- FWF SFB F 5402-B21 "Microparticles as modulators of inflammation and thrombosis"
- FWF SFB F 4701-B20 "Myeloproliferative Neoplasms"
- FWF SFB F 7002-B21 "HDACs as regulators of T cell-mediated immunity in health and disease"
- FWF SFB F 7909-B "Chemical probing and functional characterization of the E3 substrate receptor DCAF15"
- FWF Stand-Alone P 30047-B30
- FWF Stand-Alone P 30271 - B28
- FWF Stand-Alone P 32125-B
- FWF Stand-Alone P 31690-B28
- FWF Stand-Alone P 30041-B26
- FWF Stand-Alone P 31113-B30
- OeAW New Frontier Group 2013
- OeAW NFRI 2015
- OeAW Innovationsfonds "KRAScondensate"
- WWTF Vienna Research Group Leader
- WWTF LS16-034 "PHARMACOSCOPY"
- WWTF LS16-060 "PrecisePID"
- WWTF LS17-059 "3C - Cellular Color Chart"
- WWTF LS18 - 058 "Systems medicine analysis of sarcoidosis by targeting mTOR in a co-clinical trial in patients and mice"
- WWTF LS18 - 049 "Characterizing and targeting the Ewing sarcoma microenvironment to overcome resistance to therapy"
- WWTF NXT19-008 "DataDiVR"
- International Funding
FWF Stand-Alone Program
Duration 2018 - 2021
Sylvia Knapp's Group