- National Funding
- FWF Stand-Alone P 31113-B30
- CD Laboratory for Chemical Epigenetics and Antiinfectives
- FFG Bridge "Genetic Engineering"
- FWF DK W 1212-B21 "IAI"
- FWF SFB F 4702-B20 "Myeloproliferative Neoplasms"
- FWF SFB F 4711-B20 "Myeloproliferative Neoplasms"
- FWF SFB F 6102-B21 "Chromatin Landscapes"
- FWF SFB F 5402-B21 "Microparticles as modulators of inflammation and thrombosis"
- FWF SFB F 4701-B20 "Myeloproliferative Neoplasms"
- FWF SFB F 7002-B21 "HDACs as regulators of T cell-mediated immunity in health and disease"
- FWF Stand-Alone P 29018-B30
- FWF Stand-Alone P 29250-B30 "ViTra"
- FWF Stand-Alone P 29555-B27
- FWF Stand-Alone P 29763-B27
- FWF Stand-Alone P 30047-B30
- FWF Stand-Alone P 30271 - B28
- FWF Stand-Alone P 32125-B
- FWF Stand-Alone P 31690-B28
- FWF Stand-Alone P 30041-B26
- FWF TRANSCAN I 2798-B28 "CEVIR"
- OeAW Innovation Fund Project 2016
- OeAW New Frontier Group 2013
- OeAW NFRI 2015
- WWTF LS16-034 "PHARMACOSCOPY"
- WWTF LS16-060 "PrecisePID"
- WWTF LS17-059 "3C - Cellular Color Chart"
- WWTF Vienna Research Group Leader
- WWTF LS18 - 049 "Characterizing and targeting the Ewing sarcoma microenvironment to overcome resistance to therapy"
- WWTF LS18 - 058 "Systems medicine analysis of sarcoidosis by targeting mTOR in a co-clinical trial in patients and mice"
- WWTF LS18 - 111 "Ultra-high-risk pediatric cancer - combinatorial drivers and therapeutic targets for precision medicine"
- International Funding
FWF Special Research Programmes
Duration 2013 - 2021
Robert Kralovics Group