- National Funding
- International Funding
- ERC Advanced Grant "Game of Gates"
- ERC Starting Grant "CMIL"
- ERC Starting Grant "EpigenomeProgramming"
- ERC Consolidator Grant "CHROMABOLISM"
- ERC Starting Grant "Glue2Degrade"
- IMI Innovative Medicines Initiative "ReSOLUTE"
- EC MSCA ITN "INITIATE"
- EC MSCA ITN "DohART-NET"
- EC SC "ImmunoSep"
- EC SC "HCA | Organoid"
- JDRF "2-SRA-2017-416-S-B"
RESOLUTE - Research Empowerment on Solute Carriers
RESOLUTE is a public-private partnership funded with a grant from the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and coordinated by CeMM and Pfizer, with 13 partners from academia and industry.
RESOLUTE’s goal is to goal to trigger an escalation in the appreciation and intensity of research on solute carriers (SLCs) worldwide and to establish SLCs as a tractable target class for medical research and development.