- National Funding
- International Funding
- ERC Advanced Grant "Game of Gates"
- ERC Starting Grant "CMIL"
- ERC Starting Grant "EpigenomeProgramming"
- ERC Consolidator Grant "CHROMABOLISM"
- ERC Starting Grant "Glue2Degrade"
- IMI Innovative Medicines Initiative "ReSOLUTE"
- EC MSCA ITN "INITIATE"
- EC MSCA ITN "DohART-NET"
- EC SC "ImmunoSep"
- EC SC "HCA | Organoid"
- JDRF "2-SRA-2017-416-S-B"
The HCA|Organoid project brings together specialists in organoid technology, single-cell epigenome / transcriptome profiling, advanced imaging technology, bioinformatics and systems genetics from Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Switzerland. The core focus of the interdisciplinary research team is the establishment of single-cell maps for organoids from healthy donors, including induced brain organoids derived from pluripotent stem cells and colon organoids derived from primary patient samples.