- Kaan Boztug (Director LBI-RUD)
- Thijn Brummelkamp (CeMM)
- Georg Busslinger Group (CeMM)
- Robert Kralovics Group (CeMM)
- Joanna I. Loizou Group (CeMM)
- Nuno Maulide (CeMM)
- Jörg Menche (CeMM)
- Vanja Nagy (LBI-RUD)
- Thomas Reiberger (LBI-RUD/CeMM)
- Georg Stary (LBI-RUD/CeMM)
- Davide Seruggia (CCRI/CeMM)
- Miriam Unterlass (CeMM)
- Andreas Villunger (CeMM/LBI-RUD)
The Christian Doppler Laboratory for Portal Hypertension and Fibrosis in Liver Disease is a public-private partnership between the Christian Doppler Research Association (CDG), the Medical University of Vienna, Boehringer Ingelheim, and the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs, headed by Assoc. Prof. Thomas Reiberger and will receive funding for a duration of seven years (from 1 February 2020 to 31 January 2027).
The CD lab aims at developing treatment options for portal vein hypertension and fibrosis in liver diseases. It is based on fundamental research and will focus particularly on the identification of molecular mechanisms that contribute to fibrogenesis and the pathological changes in the blood supply to the liver.
For further information, check the MedUni Vienna website.