The 2nd AustroMetabolism Workshop will take place at CeMM, on October 9th 12-9 pm. It aims to provide a platform to network, sustain and to form collaborations within the field of metabolic research.
Registration and abstract submission
Please register and submit abstracts of your work. Some abstracts will be selected for short talks to capture our diverse research landscape, while everyone else will have the chance to present her/his work on a poster.
The meeting is in the spirit of sharing unpublished hot projects and will be concluded with a social get-together dinner similar as successfully implemented in 2017.
The number of participants will be limited. The final deadline for registration is July 31st, 2019.
Additional organization details
- On-site registration will take place on the 8th floor of CeMM between 12:00-12:30 pm, on October 9th, 2019.
- PIs will have the chance to bring one additional member of her/his team (+1). Please include the respective name in the registration form so that we can prepare name tags.
- Participants will sign a confidentiality agreement to encourage the presentation of unpublished data. Taking pictures will not be allowed.
- There won`t be a registration fee. Costs incurred for your travel or accommodation cannot be reimbursed.
- We will send a detailed program before the workshop.
We look forward to welcoming you at CeMM and explore new ideas and synergies together!
Andreas Bergthaler (CeMM), Kristaps Klavins (CeMM), Richard Moriggl (University of Veterinary Medicine), Thomas Scherer (Medical University of Vienna), Martina Schweiger (University of Graz)