- Andreas Bergthaler Group
- Christoph Binder Group
- Christoph Bock Group
- Sylvia Knapp Group
- Robert Kralovics Group
- Stefan Kubicek Group
- Joanna I. Loizou Group
- Jörg Menche Group
- Giulio Superti-Furga Group
- Georg Winter Group
- Chemical Screening, Proteomics and Metabolomics Facility
- Biomedical Sequencing Facility (BSF)
- Keiryn Bennett (Senior Researcher on Leave)
- Denise P. Barlow (retired in 2015)
PLACEBO was initiated as a partnership between CeMM and seven other Austrian research groups, funded under the Gen-AU program of the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research. The project has developed into a long-term initiative open to the wider scientific community on a collaborative basis.
PLACEBO provides researchers in Austria with access to chemical biology resources including a 92,000 compound library, high-throughput and high-content screening to identify and characterize small molecules that affect new targets for studying biological processes and developing new drugs.